New background

Sunday, February 6, 2011

26 Weeks

I'm 26 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of an English Hot Cucumber (14")
Clothes: I have recently been able to fit back in my regular jeans with the help of a rubber band - NO I did not lose weight; I'm just carrying Baby K #2 a little low
Gender: It's a Boy! Currently working on names - it's getting harder by the day
Movement: This little boy kicks ALL THE TIME; especially at night
Sleep: I'm sleeping fine just getting up a few times a night to use the restroom
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, beer and sushi. But I don't follow the rules as strictly as I did with Harper
Cravings: Food in general, but currently Root Beer
Symptoms:It's getting harder and harder each day to bend over and tie my shoes, picking up Harper is getting more difficult and unfortunately my stomach gets in the way when I wash my face
Best Moment this week: Finding out I passed my glucose test YEA
Danny's Best Moment this week: Finding out the little boy's balls are slowly descending (HAHA)

Harper has been very much a Mommy's girl this week as you can see in the picture!! We went out to lunch today and she was a little wild - like not wanting to sit and eat, but walk around the restaurant. We don't allow her to walk around the restaurant so we try and fight the little battles we have while eating. I decided after this lunch that I will not be able to go out to lunch alone with two kids. I can definitely hold Harper on my own, but TWO....probably not!!
26 weeks with Baby #2
27 weeks with Harper

Family picture at 26 weeks with Baby #2


No comments:

Post a Comment