New background

Friday, February 11, 2011

27 Weeks


27 Weeks

I'm 27 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a Head of Cauliflower (14 1/2")
Clothes: Wearing regular jeans, some maternity jeans and maternity shirts
Gender: It's a Boy! Still no name picked out - this is a tough one!
Movement: Baby K #2 has been kicking a lot more often this week
Sleep: Sleeping on my side is the most comfortable
What I miss: Being able to bend down to tie my shoes without feeling like I just ran 3 miles
Cravings: Nothing currently, but I did buy some Reese's heart shaped pieces for Harper's Valentine's day party - and they stare me in the eyes every morning. Of course I eat them :)
Symptoms: Walking up stairs is exhausting right now and sitting on the floor to play with Harper, especially getting back up has been a little difficult lately
Best Moment this week: Hearing Harper say "baby" and pointing to my belly
Danny's Best Moment this week: Getting to play in the snow with Harper (nothing to do with Baby K #2)

Harper has really started to notice my belly this last week or so, saying "baby" and lifting up my shirt. We aren't sure if she thinks my belly is a baby or not, but she does point to an actual "baby" in a book when we ask her where the baby is. Hopefully we aren't confusing her.  She likes to lift up my shirt and give the baby kisses too - which in our terms is a zupert - see video below!
Can't believe we only have 3 more months until the next baby will be arriving!!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment