Thursday, January 3, 2013
We went to Costa Rica with Papa and Nona and her family - we had an absolutely amazing time. We had a house with a pool right on the ocean. Harper and Brady LOVED to swim, play in the sand and get their feet in the ocean. They didn't so much like the salty water though.
Great first family vacation - terrible plane ride with both of you. 3 hrs of NO NAP - HELP MOMMY AND DADDY!
What you are doing now that you are THREE:
1. You are sassy, and you give me attitude, but you are OH SO SWEET too
2. You never went through a terrible two's you were always my big helper
3. You will always be my peanut
4. You know your ABC's can point out every letter, sound them out and you know something that starts with that letter - normally it's someone's name in your class
5. You can write the letter ABCDEMWJH
6. You love coloring - or painting right now
7. We did our first art project for family - you made your handprint into salt dough and painted it to look like Santa Claus
8. You were absolutely AMAZED with Santa this year
9. You wake up a crab every morning
10. 5 out of the 7 nights in a week you end up in our bed snuggled up with daddy (he secretly loves it)
11. You still love your blankey
12. You haven't had any bathroom accidents in a LONG time
13. You can count to 20 and count to 5 in Spanish
14. You got a bike for your birthday and you ride it everywhere
15. You got a Power wheels jeep from Santa and you are a pretty good driver
16. You still love ballet and gymnastics - I think you are going to be a great athlete soon - soccer will start in the summer
17. You are a very polite little girl - and you are constantly worried about Brady
18. You share very well with your friends
19. You love Izzie, Addie, Blake and Ava - you are constantly talking about Blake and Ava
20. You love talking on the phone to your Papa, Nonna, Memo and Papa and Memo
21. You work my phone - with puzzles and games
22. You are really into disney princess movies right now
23. Your imagination has started to come alive - you are constantly playing house with your dolls
24. You love playing outside but you hate being dirty
25. You are my little helper - you take your plate to the sink and clean it, you help feed the dogs and you help fold clothes (I mean match socks).
26. You drive Brady nuts by taking his cars from him all the time
27. You love stroodles and oatmeal right now
28. You are a really good eater and love veggies especially cucumbers and carrots
29. We had your three year check up and you weighed 28.5 lbs (24%) and 37.25" tall (58%)
30. You are growing like a weed and are making a consistent effort to dress yourself - you are pretty good at getting your shoes on the right feet.
Goodness Harper, you are my little peanut. You have grown up to be such a sweet little lady and I love watching your eyes in amazement when you find out new things. Everything is so new and fascinating to you! You call everyone a stinker butt and I love it.
You are my light and we love you little peanut!
|Christmas at Memo and Papa's house|
|Uncle Andy and Harper|
|Harper's School Christmas Performance|
|Sarah, Harper and Caroline exchanging gifts|
|Kunath Family Christmas Eve 2012|
|Harper's school Christmas Performance 2012 - You did not sing at all - did a few hand motions but that was it.|
|Harper and Brady 2012|
|Walking down the stairs Christmas morning|
|Harper, Bretta, Brady and Uncle Tommy|
|Harper, Papa, Nonna and Brady|
|Checking to see if Santa and the reindeer ate the cookies, carrots and drank the milk - THEY SURE DID|
|Harper, Memo and Brady celebrating Christmas|
|Check out what Santa brought us - a Jeep like Daddy's|
|Merry Christmas from the Kunath Family 2012|
Brady opened up one car and he was done for the rest of the day. Harper helped EVERYONE open their gifts. Harper loved her leap pad and her baby Tangled and Brady was in love with his cars of course!!!
Christmas was very special this year - and I hope we can celebrate many more with friends and family!
1. You recognize letters of the alphabet - ABCDQRUCX are just a few
2. You know these because we watch the Letter Factory by Leap frog almost everytime we are in the car
3. You can sing the ABC song
4. You love the song We are Never Ever Ever Getting back together by Taylor Swift
5. You hate being buckled up in your car seat
6. You run everywhere
7. You open all the doors in the house and manage to sneak out every once in awhile
8. You wear a size 6 shoe and you have really wide feet
9. You wear a size 2T in shirts and pants
10. You are getting really good at puzzles on my phone
11. You have managed to somewhat sit and color for a few minutes, but most of it ends up on your stomach and your hands
12. You still take a really good nap - sometimes I have to wake you up because it cuts into our dinner time
13. You LOVE your sister and if Harper is not around, you ask Where Harper
14. You LOVE Katy and Derby - and really give them a hard time (they are really good with you though).
15. You brush your teeth all by yourself - even your tongue
16. You got alot of cars/trucks from Santa and they all make noise. You opened one car and you were done opening presents for the rest of the time
17. You love snow globes and are fascinated with our Christmas tree ornaments. I realized we needed to buy some shatterproof ornaments once you broke the first five
18. You were amazed with Santa - everywhere you saw him you would point and shout SANTA and REINDEER and LIGHTS
19. You love to play with the refrigerator letter magnets - you are constantly taking them in and out of the letter machine
20. You are obsessed with Dora, Lightning McQueen, Diego and Mickey Mouse
21. You are a great eater - will eat almost anything we put in front of you.
22. You can count to 5
23. You can recognize alot of different animals and can point to everything on your body
Goodness you have grown up so quickly. I can't believe how much you are talking - you say complete sentences almost daily and you are constantly repeating everything we say. You are a ball of fire and I love it. You keep me on my toes and I wouldn't change that for the world. You are my baby boy!!
We love you Brady!