New background

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy TWO Year Anniversary - Danny


I'm a little late on posting this, but wanted to put a special note up on the blog to Danny!

First off I can't believe it has been two years......they have gone by so fast! I have enjoyed every waking moment that Danny and I have been married and the three years before that when we were just dating!! Danny has been my best friend and soul mate, and I can't thank him enough for everything that he has done for me and with me! He has been my greatest inspiration in life, and I hope to celebrate many more Happy anniversaries with him!!
We are about to embark on the biggest adventure of our lifetime, and I couldn't imagine sharing it with anyone else! I can't wait to see Danny hold our first child!

Happy Anniversary Danny! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment