|Loving your new cowboy boots|
|Brady, Mommy and Harper New Years Eve|
What Harper is doing at 26 months:
1. You are talking a TON more
2. You "try" to count to ten (we say one, you say two, three, four, five, six, seven, nine, ten YEA and clap your hands)
3. You "try" to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
4. You LOVE watching Disney movies - no white, reindeer, buzz, mumbo (dumbo) and many more
5. You have really started to throw temper tantrums lately, beating your head on the floor in the middle of stores is much too common these days
6. You have begun to stick your head under the water while you are taking a bath
7. You love singing "I'm wishing" - from Snow White
8. You would wear rain boots everyday all day if I would let you
9. We have begun the potty training process with you - and I don't think you are a big fan
10. You are going through a cookie monster phase with diapers - you throw a fit if we don't put a diaper that has cookie monster on it on you. This is extremely hard since there are only 12 cookie monster diapers in a complete pack.
11. You help us feed the dogs every morning
12. Your hair is getting longer by the day, and your dad for one IS SO GLAD
13. You are becoming a better eater
14. You sing your ABC's - with some holes in the middle
15. You love to clean and are constantly caught washing your hands
16. You hated Santa this year, but LOVED the presents
17. You try and tickle Brady all day long; he loves it and you make him laugh
18. You are constantly stealing toys from Brady - we are working on sharing
19. You love coloring, but would prefer to color your body instead of on paper - your teachers at school must paint on your hand and then have you press your hand on paper to make your hand print. This is what you do all day at home
20. You are becoming quite the "helper" around the house. We tell you to go get diapers and wipes for us and you gladly grab them. You also help me change Brady - by pulling the tabs away and then immediately you tell me whether it's a poopy or a just pee pee!
21. You have never given me a problem putting you to bed or nap - lately you've been telling us when you are ready to go nigh nigh, and you grab your blankie and head to your room, you tuck yourself in and you're out!
22. Your big word right now is "OH MY GOSH" you say this to everything!
23. You make sure you give EVERYONE a kiss before you go to bed!
24. Everything is a trampoline, even the stairs!
25. You LOVE brushing your teeth and washing your hands. You tell me ALL day long, momma I want to wash wash wash my hands! Or I am going to brush my teeth!
26. You love playing house with your baby dolls
You love saying "cheers" right before we eat and sometimes you don't stop cheersing our glasses until we say enough! You are delightful little girl and we LOVE YOU!