New background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Harper is 21 months old



Riding in Daddy's jeep - I love climbing in it all by myself

Harper at 21 months old:
1. You are wearing size 3 & 4 diapers, just depends on what is on hand
2. You are wearing size 18 month and 2T clothes - pants are definitely 18 mos but most shirts are 2T
3. You are really starting to talk alot.....my daddy, my mommy, bye bye baby (or Brady), my turn, lion (is your new favorite word along with RRRRRR)
4. You are still loving on Brady all the time, and insist he doesn't sleep when you are around!
5. You have become a little copycat - constantly copying what your daddy and I are doing - including trying to change the diaper on your baby dolls and feeding them
6. You are still a challenge to feed at times, but you really love Pancakes and Waffles
7. You love taking showers and will never say no to a bath
8. You moved into your big girl bed at the beginning of the month and absolutely love it. We have to close your door and put a doggy gate up b/c once you are up you are up. You do a butt bomb off your bed and open your door and yell Momma! It's adorable and I love hearing that word - but only if you have napped longer than 1 hour!
9. You insist on not wearing shoes, and manage to take off all of your shoes while we are sitting in the car - even if it's a one minute car ride
10. We play with flashcards everyday and you are pretty good at pointing to the pictures when I say the name of something
11. You love riding your bike outside, pushing your baby stroller or jumping on your trampoline
12. You have really started to enjoy coloring with chalk on the pavement and coloring with crayons - we have had to put away the markers b/c you know how to open the lids now
13. Every morning when I am getting ready and putting my makeup on, you insist on putting makeup on your face as well! You say My Turn - and play with my brushes and makeup - clear of course!
14. You love going swimming and scream - POOL whenever you see the pool. You have no fear of the water, which makes me a little nervous - so swimming lessons cannot start soon enough
15. You have a tender heart especially when you are caring for your babydolls
16. You give great big hugs to your daddy and I each night and precious kisses to Brady
17. I love watching you grow into a little girl and can't believe you will be starting school in less than two weeks
18. You are still taking two naps a day, unfortunately that will soon end once school starts
19. Each of Brady's toys have sprung a new interest in your mind - you love sitting on the bumbo and swinging in Brady's swing!
20. You were stacking blocks the other day and stacked them nine high :) WOW I was impressed. You also love to put the correct shapes into the holes of your toys
21. You have developed a true sense of being a sister, everytime you think we are going somewhere you say bye bye.....baby - which in translation means: if we go bye bye mom we need to bring the baby!

Harper you are such a wonderful little girl with a lot of spunk! Your energy, smile and laugh truly light up my days! I can't wait to see what this next month/year bring for all of us!

Good luck at school Miss Harper - I will miss all of our days together but I know this is the best thing for you!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment