|Sliding down the BIG water slide at Great G-ma and G-pa's house in NY (you LOVED this) and kept saying, My Turn!|
|Getting ready to go fishing with Daddy!|
Things you are doing at 20 months:
1. Putting two words together (your most frequently said: Hi Baby, Bye Bye Baby, Hi Puppy and Yes Please)
2. Saying Love you (only your dad and I would understand that
3. Finally saying Thanks
4. You love to "drive" daddy's car when you see him pull up to the driveway
5. You are a BIG daddy's girl right now
6. Since Brady has arrived, I think you have become a little jealous, especially when someone is feeding him
7. You love to kiss your brother - you call him Baby b/c you can't say Brady (yet)
8. You are still wearing size 4 diapers and between 18 - 24 month clothes
9. We successfully moved you into a big girl bed and you LOVE it. Daddy has put every stuffed animal that was in your crib in your big girl bed!
10. You currently love humus, cottage cheese, american cheese slices, apples which you dip in peanut butter/caramel sauce, any kind of fruit, smoothies, yogurt popsicles, chicken, green beans, asparagus, peas, ice cream and cookies (which are your two new favorite words), and always FISH!
11. We have told you multiple times when you are drinking juice, milk, or water but you insist on calling everything JUICE
12. You are a fish in the water and you have no fear!
13. We took you tubing at Buck Lake for the first time and you had the time of your life - you kept saying WEEEEE when we would go over waves
14. You listen when you want
15. The terrible 2's has started already.....what are we in for?
16. You received your first big wheels - and you love riding it, although your feet don't stretch all the way to the pedals
17. Your eyes are a very pretty hazel (green/grey/blue)
18. You are a tan little toe-head
19. You love being outside and helping mommy water the flowers
20. You can point to a family member in a picture and name them
Harper you are and have always been the light of our lives and it has only gotten to be more interesting and fun every month! We love with all of our hearts and are glad we were blessed with you as our child!