New background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brady at 1 month old

I cannot believe it has already been an entire month that you have been in our lives!  This past month has completely flown by. You are an absolute joy in our lives!!  Over the last month, your sleeping has gotten much better. At first you were getting up every hour or hour and a half to eat and that just completely wore me out. Now during the day you are eating every 2-3 hours and at night waking up every 3-4 hours!!!  YEA!!!  You are staying awake for longer periods of time and have recently taken a liking to Harper! You stare at her while I'm changing your diaper. You can also follow daddy and I with your eyes! You love watching the fan when it's on. Just a few days ago you SMILED at me for the first time! You definitely weren't gassy, so I'm going to say it was your first real smile!!

Welcome to our family Brady Paul Kunath!  Buckle your seatbelt as we are going to take you on some fun rides!!!!

Just chillin on the floor

"Watching" hockey with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment