Harper, you have recently become a sponge and I love it. All the new things that you are doing each day and week absolutely amaze me. Here are a few videos of the FUN things you are saying these days!!
A few of the new words you are saying (some included in the video, some not).
1. Ish (fish) everything you point at is a Fish, although you do know exactly what a fish looks like and when we walk in petsmart you get SUPER excited when you actually do see the fish. I think your daddy and I are going to buy you a fish bowl this weekend
2. Apple (this was pretty much your first word). You try SO hard to say it and it's ever so clear
3. Apple Juice - we give you milk pretty much throughout the day, but you insist on calling it apple juice
4. Bubbles - you pick up your bottle of bubbles and bring them over to us and say Bub-bles
5. Boom - when you kick a soccer ball; or any ball for that matter
6. Mamma and Dadda
7. Babish (baby)
Animal Noises you can make
1. Cow - MMMMMM
2. Dog - GA GA GA GA (in other words arf arf)
3. What does a gorilla do - you pat your belly and say AHHHH
4. What does a monkey do - you reach under your arm and say AH AH AH AH
You have lately become a very picky eater. Truly only eating a good meal at breakfast - hmm....maybe I should feed you chicken then!! You love waffles, pancakes, oatmeal, eggs with cheese, any kind of fruit and if mommy has a bagel with cream cheese you like to lick off the cream cheese. You also like to take bites from daddy's cereal bowl. We give you orange juice in the morning - but mostly diluted with water just to get your stomach up and running for the day!
You can kick a soccer ball, throw the soccer ball and daddy's most proudest moment is teaching you how to catch the ball! You LOVE bringing the ball to us so we can throw it to you and you really do catch it! I think your daddy has some future plans in store for you!!
Just the other day you started shaking your head YES instead of just NO. And I have also been asking you if you need your diaper changed and you shake your head yes (although we definitely know when you need a diaper change b/c of the wonderful smell you leave behind)! My favorite time is when I ask you if you are tired and you shake your head yes, then head to the stairs - you climb up them and walk straight into your bedroom, walk towards your crib, put your fingers in your mouth and try to reach your blankie through the crib! You obviously know what we are saying and understand what nap/bedtime is!
You melt my heart everyday and I feel very blessed that I get to spend every minute with you!