New background

Monday, January 17, 2011

23 Weeks

I'm 23 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a mango (which Harper is allergic to)
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a Boy! Currently working on names
Movement: This little boy kicks ALL THE TIME
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach and the occasional beer?
Cravings: Food in general. I told Danny that maybe this baby will be big as I'm hungry all the time!
Symptoms:Tired, Hungry and my sciatic nerve is KILLING me.
Best Moment this week: Hearing the babies heartbeat - 140 BPM (that never gets old)

I'm loving feeling little baby boy Kunath move all the time! We point to my belly for Harper and say, "Baby!"  She normally points to my belly button and says babish.....it's very cute!!
Harper feeling baby K!
Harper wanted to join in on the picture!


1 comment: