What you have been doing over the last 8 months
1. You are wearing a size 3T everything.
2. You love to swim and are getting pretty good at staying towards the top of the water
3. You love jumping off the side of the pool
4. You recently went on your first water slide in our new neighborhood - it was fast and YOU LOVED IT.
5. We went to the fair and you loved the bumble bee ride (which is like the tea cups) and you especially loved the little roller coaster
6. 99.9% of the time you get up around midnight to join mommy and daddy in bed
7. You still love your blankie but not you have added books to your bed along with a sippy cup of water
8. You get up in the middle of the night to get a drink b/c you are phirsty (thirsty).
9. You have no fear
10. You are a very good listener and are getting better at eating
11. You started gymnastics class a few weeks ago and you ask everyday if it's time to go to nastics.
12. You start ballet next week and we bought your leotard, shoes and tutu - you have worn them everyday since.
13. You start preschool in a few days. I asked if you were ready to go to school and you said no, but then you asked if you got to see your friends....I said yes and you said ok then I guess I'm ready
14. You take really good naps
15. You have been accident free for almost 5 months now
16. Your new thing is you tell us you don't feel good (you sound pitiful when you say it and we know it's not true, but it's so darn cute)
17. You love to read books, especially lama lama red pajama, and purplicious
18. You could watch tv all day if we let you - especially dora the explorer
19. Your favorite movie is still Beauty and Beast or Mama Mia
20. You have a new favorite song - Call me Maybe and you sing it ALL DAY LONG
21. We had our neighborhood party over the weekend and you requested they play that song all night to us - we didn't think they would, but what do you know - they actually played that song and you went nuts. You stayed up until 10pm dancing with "your friend"
22. You love older girls - you gravitate towards them
23. You pick out your own clothes and shoes everyday. There is one dress and one pair of shoes you ALWAYS pick out. I have to hide the dress so you don't wear it everyday
24. You just started to like peanut butter sandwhiches - and you help me make them
25. You love dressing up in your Disney princess outfits
26. You love to paint outside in our apartment
27. I think you are more excited than we are to move into the new house (you ask to go to "the new house" atleast twice a day
28. You went through a phase and still kind of are in that phase where it's mommy's turn to do everything - buckle you, wipe you, dress you, feed you. You don't want anyone else to do it, but mommy
29. You could put any puzzle together
30. You can count to 20, sing your ABCs, ring around the rosey, Old McDonald had a farm, Wheels on the bus
31. You constantly want to push Brady around in the stroller
32. You love playing hide and seek, but you seem to pick the same spot to hide in every time
33. You still have a hard time sharing with Brady - you take things from him and say Harper had it first.
Harper it's amazing to me that you are almost 3 years old. You are pure joy to us everyday! We love you more and more everyday as you grow!