1. Wearing size 2T clothes but you can still fit into your 18 mos shorts (b/c you don't wear diapers anymore)
2. Counting up to 13 sometimes 14
3. You know your colors (red, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black and white)
4. You tell us everyday that Katy is black
5. You have learned that Brady has a "wee wee" and you have a "pee pee"
6. We have gone to Dr. Huss (your pediatrician) several times in the last month, b/c we thought you had a urinary tract infection, yeast infection or a fungal infection. We still aren't sure what you had, but it's gone now and we are glad.
7. Since we went to see the Dr several times (between you and Brady), you make fake phone calls to your Dr talking about what is wrong with your baby (You say Dr. Huss baby's pee pee hurts and her ears hurt, OK)
8. You are very polite, always saying please and thank you
9. You say sorry alot, and I think it's b/c you are mimicking your mommy
10. You could watch Dora the explorer (Doda) for hours
11. You are really into princesses right now - and we let you pick your outfit out - you always go for the yellow shirts b/c you say it's Belle
12. You love school, but still prefer me to carry you in the mornings on our walk to school
13. You have begun to push your little brother and tackle him
14. You say the funniest things everyday - like momma bite my feet
15. You play a game on "your phone" (daddy's i touch) which is called Tozzle - it's puzzles. You drag the pieces from the top to the correct location - you do VERY WELL!!
16. You are bare foot 90% of the time
17. We've reached a new high - you have been a month without wearing a pull up at night and have only had 2 accidents in this time - you will wake up in the middle of the night and say mommy I have to go pee pee and you go.
18. You repeat everything we say
19. You sing Happy Birthday - but it's Happy Nu Nu to You (not sure why b/c you can say Happy Birthday)
20. You love Scooby Doo and you know the theme song
21. You can pull your pants and underwear up all by yourself
22. You can put slip on shoes on all by yourself - you ask if it's the right foot too
23. You LOVE wearing flip flops
24. We have recently begun to let you walk Derby when we take our daily night walks - you love it!!!
25. Whenever a car comes, you tell us to FREEZE until it passes
26. You love all the kids in our neighborhood and refer to them by name when we pass their houses
27. You can say your ABC's pretty well and your most common word is I can't - ugh that one is frustrating
28. You still say it's SNUNNERING outside (thundering) and whenever it's windy you tell me it's WINNIE mommy hurry go inside
29. You love to give your brother baths (wash his body and his hair) - but you especially like to dunk him in the water
|Painting Easter Eggs|
|Easter egg hunt at your school - Emmy, Harper, Ava and Blake|