Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Brady is 10 months old
What you are doing at 10 months:
1. About a week ago, you stood all by yourself without hanging onto anything
2. The next day you took five steps (you still prefer to crawl but have been spending more time trying to walk - 10 steps is the most you have taken so far).
3. You do not cry anymore when we put you down before bed - you still cry when we put you down for naps (most of the time)
4. You are constantly saying dada, mama, gaga
5. You make these terribly loud valosoraptor sounds
6. We finally put your highchair away and now you are sitting like a big boy in a booster chair like your big sister
7. You have recently discovered that you enjoy feeding the dogs while you are eating your meals at the table. You take a bite and then throw a piece of food on the floor and laugh hysterically when the dogs eat it up
8. You could play on the stairs all day long - up and down, up and down
9. We try and work with you on going down the stairs on your belly, which you understand; BUT you can't quite figure out how to get to your belly - we have to swing your body around at the top of the stairs b/c you try to go down face first initially
10. You love baths and recently took one by yourself, you didn't know what to do without Harper in the tub with you
11. You are gone in two seconds - you crawl so fast, we can't keep up with you
12. You love swinging in your swing
13. If a door is open, you are crawling towards it.
14. For some weird reason you LOVE to suck on wipes - kind of gross
15. You have had two ear infections in the last month
16. You have six teeth currently (four top and two bottom)
17. Your hair is coming in blonde and your eyes look hazel (brown on the inside and green on the outside)
18. Everyone says you look like your daddy
19. You get VERY mad when we don't let you play outside
20. You LOVE the creek, I have a feeling you will be a water baby
Brady, I can't believe that you are 10 months old and in two short months you will be ONE.....AHHHHH!!! Your laughter is contagious and we love you more than life itself!