New background

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

17 weeks and counting......

As you can see....Baby K has started to make its appearance into this world!!! It's kind of surreal, but more shocking to me at this point. This morning as I was getting ready for work, knowing that I would be taking this very picture from above......I asked Danny if I needed to put on an extra layer around my stomach.....just to make sure you couldn't see anything you shouldn't. He laughed and said, "You're pregnant Megan and it's ok if people notice now!" Thanks Danny!!!

We have our next Dr. appt this Thursday.......to hear the heartbeat again (which I'm looking foward to), check to make sure everything is staying on track health wise, and most importantly to schedule our ultrasound...YEAH!!! Hopefully we can schedule the ultrasound sooner than later!!!

Last weekend Danny and I headed to Lake Keowee in South Carolina to visit Danny's college friend Haus......while we were there we got some much needed sun, relaxed, hung out with good friends, and road on Haus's boat...and all I can say is WOW!!! On Sunday we drove to Atlanta to visit Danny's mom and go baby furniture shopping! Which I have to admit, was very successful...not only in the baby category but we also got some items for a few other rooms in our house (like a dresser for our receiver/DVD player which has been sitting on a speaker box for the last 2 years)! I will post more pictures once we start putting the room together!

No comments:

Post a Comment