Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Brady turns 7 month old!
1. You wear a size 3 diaper, weigh 19 lbs and are wearing size 12 months clothes
2. You recently had an ear infection, we went to the dr. got some medicine and then had to go back about 5 days later to find out that you had a DOUBLE ear infection
3. You have your two bottom teeth (and about two more coming through on the top - but nothing showing)
4. You are crawling EVERYWHERE
5. You stand up on EVERYTHING
6. You had a bloody nose and multiple bruises on your face - all b/c you started crawling and standing up in the same day
7. We lowered your crib the day after you turned 6 months old
8. You love splashing around in the tub and especially love it when Harper splashes water at you - you just giggle and giggle
9. You said Dada......
10. You started waving at me when I say Hi (and wave back)
11. You are sleeping through the night - 7:30pm - 7am
12. You LOVE yogurt - which is your breakfast every morning
13. You have recently started to gag on your everyday food that I make so we started to give you scraps of food - you LOVE it
14. You sit in your highchair and try to grab all the food I put on your tray - puffs, yogurt melts and different types of food we have for dinner
15. We put different foods in a mesh thingy and you get SO MAD when we take it away from you (of course to re-fill)
16. First boner
17. You love standing at any window in our house and staring outside and banging on the window!
18. Your ticklish spot is between your inner thighs
You make us smile everyday with each new thing you accomplish! I can't believe you are 7 months old...time has completely gotten away from us! I'm assuming if you are anything like your sister (which so far you are a little ahead) you will be walking in the next two months or so! Are we ready for that.....we have everything kid proof AGAIN - but you especially love the fireplace!
We love you Brady Paul!