New background

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Harper's First Birthday

 Sorry I'm going backwards.......
The day started off with mommy and daddy singing Happy Birthday to Harper when she woke up in the morning, she loved it!  Then we went to lunch at Chuckie Cheese where Harper enjoyed the games over the pizza (as did her daddy)!

My party was on Saturday and my birthday fell on a Friday so we played all day Friday with family and friends!!!  Saturday was the BIG party, and boy was Harper ready.  We had to actually wake her up around 11am before the party started because she was definitely RESTING up!!!  Harper enjoyed her cake (I made an oreo dirt cake for her Smash cake, put it in a pot and added a rose). She loved it.

Happy Birthday Harper!  You have brought absolute joy to your dad and I's life! We love you more and more each day!

Chuckie has his top two teeth and I have my bottom two teeth!




Eating up the cake
Daddy, Harper and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment