New background

Sunday, September 13, 2009

3D/4D Ultra Sound Picture




It's been a long time since I've updated the blog with some baby pictures! SORRY.
Danny and I went to our 3D/4D ultra sound on Saturday, and I did everything that the nurse ordered.....scheduled the time when Baby K is the most active, drank a coke right before the appointment, but unfortunatley the baby was in a commatose and as much poking, prodding, jumping around, twisting and turning as I could do, nothing worked...he/she would NOT WAKE UP! So above is the best picture we could get from the appointment! It's very hard to see alot in the picture, and the nurse said fat is still forming all over the baby, so the face looks a little puffy (according to Danny). In my opinion the baby has Danny's lips and chin (I only say this because when Danny is VERY tired he puffs his lips out and sucks his chin in....and that is exactly what the baby is doing...IMAGINE THAT)!! Danny thinks it has my nose......but I guess we'll just have to wait and see who the baby actually looks like!

I also included a side profile picture of me right before the appointment.....which makes me 30 1/2 weeks. :) Still feeling great....Baby's heart beat is still consistent around 150-160 BPM.

We are planning on taking some pictures of the nursery this afternoon, so I'll update the blog again tomorrow with more pictures!

I can't believe we are down into the single digits until the baby will be here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment